We are waiting for the new Apple events and launches, the first ones this year 2020. And although there are no serious rumors to think about yet, there is one event that may well take place at the end of March, and that is the launch of a new iPhone SE and the iPad Pro that have been promised for so long on websites dedicated to making predictions about “the world of Apple“.
We are waiting for the new Apple events and launches, the first ones this year 2020. And although there are no serious rumors yet to think about that, we one event that may well take place at the end of March, is the launch of a new iPhone SE and the iPad Pro that have been promised for so long in the predictions.
But while this is happening, we can take a look at what the other media are saying about Apple’s news. So here are some of the things to look forward to this year from Cupertino’s company.
- We start with the news that Google has proved that iOS 12.4 was hackable without users being able to realize it due to an undetected vulnerability. Fortunately, this is something Apple has already fixed.
- In 9to5Mac they review the capabilities of the XDR Pro Display in the following video:
- In MacStories we see a detailed review of Pilgrims, the latest game from the Amanita Design studio (responsible for Machinarium and the Samorost saga).
- Rene Ritchie has two interesting videos this week: one in which he counters the rumors about the future iPhone 9 and another in which he explains what he would like to see on iOS 14:
- Marques Brownlee has published another video in which he explains why all manufacturers are currently copying the AirPods:
- Finally, I leave you with this link where you can read the EU’s intentions to unify all mobile phone charging cables of all brands, especially (of course) Apple.